The XT1000 is a high speed digital weight indicator and transmitter with an Omega/DIN rail mount configuration. With a speed of 2400 measurements/second and several connectivity options, it is the ideal solution for a very wide range of weighing applications both static and dynamic.
Connectivity options: digital I/O, RS232/485, MODBUS (RTU or ASCII), Analogue outputs (e.g. 4-20mA), Profibus® DP, PROFINET I/O and EtherNet/IPTM.
Designed for process weighing systems, as well as any machinery with a weighing function, it incorporates the latest digital electronics. The instrument status is easily viewed using the 6-digit bright red LED display (10mm height) and status LEDs for tare, prefixed tare, zero and steady weight.
The XT1000 has OIML R76 and EN 45501:2015 approvals.
3 digital opto-isolated inputs and 3 digital outputs to relay, all with status LEDs, allow for easy setup to external control devices.
Ask us a question about this advanced weight indicator / transmitter.
Calibration can be achieved by using live weights, or with the load cell capacity and sensitivity data in mV/V allowing for fast start-up without live weights.
For a panel mount version with the same specification, see the XT2000 indicator and transmitter.
- Industrial weighing scales
- Weighing and level measurement of tanks and silos
- Transmission of weight to a PLC
- Filling and dosing machines
- Animal weighing
- High speed sorting scales
- Multihead weighers
- Crane / lifting equipment overload control
- High resolution: 24-bit A/D converter with 16,000,000 internal divisions
- 6 digit, 10mm bright red LED display (range -99999 to 999999)
- 2400 weight measurements per second (from the load cells)
- Approval to OIML R76 and EN 45501:2015 (NAWI)
- Status LEDs for weighing functions, digital inputs and digital outputs
- Many XT1000 units can be connected in the same bus network
- Inbuilt membrane keyboard for configuration and calibration
- Selectable digital filters
- Calibration protection using mechanical cover or with software
- Integral check-weighing application (in all versions)
- 10-28 V DC power supply
- Powers up to 8 x 350Ω or 16 x 700Ω load cells
- Five versions are available:
- XT1000-SO: serial outputs RS232/485 (MODBUS RTU and ASCII)
- XT1000-SO-AN: serial outputs (as above) and analogue outputs (0-5V, 0-10V, 0-20mA, 4-20mA with galvanic isolation)
- XT1000-SO-PB: serial outputs (as above) and Profibus® DP
- XT1000-SO-PN: serial outputs (as above) and PROFINET I/O
- XT1000-SO-ETHERNET-IP: serial outputs (as above) and EtherNet/IPTM
- Surface mount, IP66 polycarbonate enclosure with integral Omega/DIN rail and pre-assembled earth terminal, for mounting of XT1000 transmitter and optional power supply (see XT1000-2000-PS). Fitted with 4 x PG7 and 2 x PG9 cable glands. Impact resistance IK07. Transparent lid.
- Power supply, Omega/DIN rail mounted. 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, to 24V DC output. Refer to the XT1000 data sheet for more detailed information.
Make an enquiry about this class leading product.
- 2014/30/EU (EMC Electromagnetic Compatibility)
- EN 61000-6-3:2007/A1:2011
- EN 55022 Class B
- EN 45501:2015 (NAWI)
- OIML R76
Please fill in the information below to access the downloads.
We take great care with your personal data:
- It will not be sold to third parties
- It will be stored and processed on secure servers with SSL encryption