Our comprehensive range of weight controllers offers you a quality assured, cost effective and purpose designed solution that will provide the following:
- Options of ABS or stainless steel construction
- OIML, NTEP, EN (NAWI) and CE approvals
- Multi-range and multi-scale options
- Application specific firmware: weighbridges/truck scales, static axle weighing, dosing, batching and filling
- Communications options: analogue outputs (e.g. 4-20mA), RS232/485, EtherNet 10/100 (with R400)
- Multi-lingual option with Matrix 2 controller
You can be assured of rugged build quality, reliability and ease of use.
Several products are available:
Matrix 2 Weight Indicator and Controller
- Stainless steel construction
- OIML R76 and EN 45501:2015 (NAWI) approvals - ideal for truck weighing and filling systems
- Multi-range capability
- Simple calibration and configuration
- Multi-lingual weighbridge/truck scale, industrial and dosing applications included
R400 Multi-function Weight Indicator and Controller
- ABS (IP65) or Stainless Steel (IP66) construction
- OIML R76 and NTEP approvals
- Application-specific firmware available
- RS232 and RS485 communications as standard
- Options: analogue outputs, Ethernet 10/100, Profibus DP
All of Thames Side Sensors' electronics products manufactured since July 2014 are RoHS 2 compliant.
To create a complete weighing system, Thames Side also offers an extensive range of junction boxes, amplifiers/weight transmitters, weight indicators, connection cable, load cells and complete weighing assemblies; this ensures that optimum performance is achieved in all weighing applications.
If you require more information about our range of rugged, reliable weight controllers please Contact Us or Find our Local Partner nearest you for more information and a fast quotation.