International Partners Required
Thames Side Sensors’ load cells, weighing modules and electronics are supplied worldwide by our long-standing and growing network of carefully selected Partners in strategic global locations.
We are looking for continuous growth in our business and in some countries we do not yet have a Partner to serve the local market. These can be found by checking our Global Network map
If you would like to be considered as a possible Partner of Thames Side in a country where we do not yet have a local Partner, we would be pleased to hear from you. Please read the following information.
Your company would:
- Benefit from significant discounts on products ordered
- Receive technical support (via email and telephone) to assist you in the selection of products to offer, along with their installation and commissioning
- Benefit from exposure on this website (including your company logo, address and website link) along with a description of our products and solutions in the language of your country (if not English)
- Receive sales leads from us
- Receive regular 'Partner' emails on our latest developments and innovations
- Benefit from fast shipment times on stocked products
- Receive marketing/sales literature, to include data sheets, corporate brochures, folders, product samples as appropriate, exhibition materials as appropriate, as well as promotional items
Your company must:
- Have a good knowledge and understanding of load cells (both mechanically and electrically)
- Be familiar with the industrial weighing market and have good contacts in your country
- Have a website and be willing to upload our product/application information, e.g. data sheets and images
- Keep your website updated regularly (at least every 3 months)
- Employ sufficient technical staff to attend to all new sales leads within 24-48 hours of receipt and respond quickly to technical questions from your local customers
- Show active marketing (online and offline)
If you are interested in becoming a Thames Side Partner in your country, please complete the form below - we will make contact with you as soon as possible.