The XT1000 is a high speed digital weight indicator and transmitter with an Omega/DIN rail mount configuration. With a speed of 2400 measurements/second and several connectivity options, it is the ideal solution for a very wide range of weighing applications both static and dynamic.
Connectivity options: digital I/O, RS232/485, MODBUS (RTU or ASCII), Analogue outputs (e.g. 4-20mA), Profibus® DP, PROFINET I/O and EtherNet/IPTM.
Designed for process weighing systems, as well as any machinery with a weighing function, it incorporates the latest digital electronics. The instrument status is easily viewed using the 6-digit bright red LED display (10mm height) and status LEDs for tare, prefixed tare, zero and steady weight.
The XT1000 has OIML R76 and EN 45501:2015 approvals.
3 digital opto-isolated inputs and 3 digital outputs to relay, all with status LEDs, allow for easy setup to external control devices.
Ask us a question about this advanced weight indicator / transmitter.
Calibration can be achieved by using live weights, or with the load cell capacity and sensitivity data in mV/V allowing for fast start-up without live weights.
For a panel mount version with the same specification, see the XT2000 indicator and transmitter.
- Industrial weighing scales
- Weighing and level measurement of tanks and silos
- Transmission of weight to a PLC
- Filling and dosing machines
- Animal weighing
- High speed sorting scales
- Multihead weighers
- Crane / lifting equipment overload control
- High resolution: 24-bit A/D converter with 16,000,000 internal divisions
- 6 digit, 10mm bright red LED display (range -99999 to 999999)
- 2400 weight measurements per second (from the load cells)
- Approval to OIML R76 and EN 45501:2015 (NAWI)
- Status LEDs for weighing functions, digital inputs and digital outputs
- Many XT1000 units can be connected in the same bus network
- Inbuilt membrane keyboard for configuration and calibration
- Selectable digital filters
- Calibration protection using mechanical cover or with software
- Integral check-weighing application (in all versions)
- 10-28 V DC power supply
- Powers up to 8 x 350Ω or 16 x 700Ω load cells
- Five versions are available:
- XT1000-SO: serial outputs RS232/485 (MODBUS RTU and ASCII)
- XT1000-SO-AN: serial outputs (as above) and analogue outputs (0-5V, 0-10V, 0-20mA, 4-20mA with galvanic isolation)
- XT1000-SO-PB: serial outputs (as above) and Profibus® DP
- XT1000-SO-PN: serial outputs (as above) and PROFINET I/O
- XT1000-SO-ETHERNET-IP: serial outputs (as above) and EtherNet/IPTM
- Surface mount, IP66 polycarbonate enclosure with integral Omega/DIN rail and pre-assembled earth terminal, for mounting of XT1000 transmitter and optional power supply (see XT1000-2000-PS). Fitted with 4 x PG7 and 2 x PG9 cable glands. Impact resistance IK07. Transparent cover.
- Power supply, DIN rail / Omega rail mounted. 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, to 24V DC output. Refer to the XT1000 data sheet for more detailed information.
Make an enquiry about this class leading product.
- 2014/30/EU (EMC Electromagnetic Compatibility)
- EN 61000-6-3:2007/A1:2011
- EN 55022 Class B
- EN 45501:2015 (NAWI)
- OIML R76
Please fill in the information below to access the downloads.
We take great care with your personal data:
- It will not be sold to third parties
- It will be stored and processed on secure servers with SSL encryption
Are you seeing this form every time you visit our site? You can prevent this by not deleting the site cookies each time you close your browser program or each time you finish visiting our site. Your browser program may be automatically set to do this when you install it or run an update.