Strain gauged load pins can easily replace an existing clevis, pivot pin or solid shafts in machinery or equipment to measure the load at that point.
Make an enquiry about our custom-made load pins.
- Custom manufactured to replace existing pins, normally without changes to the existing mechanical structure
- Robust construction in high strength stainless steel, with optional material certificate to
EN 10204 3.1B
- Choice of locking/retaining options to suit your application
- Fast delivery with CAD drawings supplied for approval prior to manufacturing
- Externally gauged for IP66 or internally gauged for IP68 protection
- Operating temperature from -20˚C to +90˚C
- High temperature option for use up to 180˚C
- Optional integrated 4-20mA amplifier for analogue outputs
- Single or dual (redundant) output options available
- ATEX option
- SIL 2 / SIL 3 safety rating options
- Overload protection devices
- Load monitoring and safety systems
- Cranes, hoists and other lifting equipment
- Pivots and load shackles
- Load limiting systems, e.g. in conveyors
- On-board weighing in trucks, trailers and mobile machinery
- Marine applications, e.g. mooring lines and winches
- High temperature weighing and load monitoring systems
- Load monitoring and overload protection in hazardous areas (ATEX)
Ask us a question about our custom-made load pins. Alternatively, download our Load Pin Quotation Request form and then (with or without a dimensioned drawing).
Please fill in the information below to access the downloads.
We take great care with your personal data:
- It will not be sold to third parties
- It will be stored and processed on secure servers with SSL encryption